here are some general rules and guidelines for taking the TalkToWendys survey:
- Eligibility: To take the survey, you must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada, and you must have recently visited Wendy’s restaurant and received a valid survey invitation on your receipt.
- Age Requirement: You must be at least 18 years of age or older to take the survey.
- Survey Code: You will need a valid survey code, which can be found on your Wendy’s receipt, to access the survey.
- Survey Completion: You must complete the survey in its entirety in order to receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
- Validation Code: The validation code you receive at the end of the survey is valid for a limited time and can only be used once. Make sure to write down the code and bring it with you on your next visit to Wendy’s to redeem your offer.
- Feedback: Be honest and provide accurate feedback about your experience at Wendy’s. The purpose of the survey is to help improve the customer experience, and your feedback is important.
These are some general guidelines for taking the TalkToWendys survey, but be sure to check the official rules and terms and conditions for the survey before taking it to ensure that you are eligible and understand all the requirements.